How to Write an Effective SMO Content
The distribution of social media posting and their ability to rise to the top of any related search query is called SMO (Social Media Optimization) Writing.
Advantages of SMO:
Brand building: Internet is a very good place for advertising and SMO can effectively create awareness about brand, product and services swiftly through social networking sites.
Low cost: SMO is more effective, both in terms of money and as a method compared to traditional marketing.
Search engine ranking: SMO can provide you with a good collection of back links to enable your ranking to be among the top searches.
Instant turnaround: Through SMO, your brand will get visibility in the popular social sites in no time. Indeed the most profitable way of advertising.
Targeting specific audience: SMO strives to reach specific customer groups based on their age, interests, location, gender etc. and finally proving beneficial for your business.
What to Write an effective SMO Content?
- Write search engine friendly Taglines in Content. Include 1-2 keywords related to your topic.
- Body, main content of the post.
- Optimize your abstract. Place essential findings and keywords in the first two sentences of your abstract.
- Use keywords throughout your Content.
- Be consistent.
- Insert links/emails/contact details in content.
- Use Hashtags at the end of content.
Dominating your brand and having control of each posting is the true; SEO + SMO = Amplified Rankings.
We dominate and control our “Personal brand” that is easy, as there are all top results (both SEO and SMO results) are of our brand "Dynamic Developers".